Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy there everybody, Im from Romania East Europe, i got the Indian Chieftain Limited 2019 TS 111, and started to costumized it, so...I put some Reinnhart 4 " slipons, Arlen Ness monster sucker air filter, instaled the Powercomander 5, and now the Autotune.
Question ...after instaling the PCV and the Autotune, the remaining ports from the OEM O2 senzors can be left unpluged ,or should i use the o2 anihilator plugs... the autotune camed with the new wide range senzors and cause the system is closed loop, i dond need the original senzors and ports...
Thanks .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome and hi from Estonia! My Chieftain already had stage 2cams and air filter and the aftermarket pipes and PC V so I m not know how the O2 sensors should be with autotune. I think you can ask the technical department from fuel moto.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hy there everybody, Im from Romania East Europe, i got the Indian Chieftain Limited 2019 TS 111, and started to costumized it, so...I put some Reinnhart 4 " slipons, Arlen Ness monster sucker air filter, instaled the Powercomander 5, and now the Autotune.
Question ...after instaling the PCV and the Autotune, the remaining ports from the OEM O2 senzors can be left unpluged ,or should i use the o2 anihilator plugs... the autotune camed with the new wide range senzors and cause the system is closed loop, i dond need the original senzors and ports...
Thanks .
Buna not sure how to answer your question but I miss the strazile of
Bucharest

·
Administrator
19,116 Posts
Welcome to the tribe! We usually post an intro thread in “new member introductions” but in this case I am going to leave it here (technical question for Chieftain owners).

Miles of smiles ahead!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How's the riding in Romania? I bet there are lots of great roads there!

Reactions: iacobaurelian
1 - 8 of 8 Posts