Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys my name is Donavan.
I am from central arkansas and bout my first motorcycle.
After going around to every brand and sitting on and checking out countless bikes I fell in love with the scout bobber as soon as we met.
I have already put the back seat on it for my wife, added the ftr headlight to the front, and did an OEM exhaust mod.
I want to work towards the big bore kit and different power adders so I can keep up with my friends on super sports mainly r1's will continue to post about its progress

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,588 Posts
Welcome, Donovan — that’s a gorgeous bike; love the color. My dad was born in Evansville, by the way — so tiny, you might not even know where it is! Ride safely and enjoy that bike. Nice choice!

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central VA. :)

Reactions: Dcarter32

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. an welcome to the world of Riding. An experience like no other. There is fun an enjoyment but it does come with many words of caution. The cages (cars/trucks) are out to get ya. But keeping your head on your shoulders will keep it from going up *****. The beauty of the world you see while riding is far better than riding in/on anything else.
Another word an most of us will agree on. don't put to much money into your first bike. real soon you be wanting a bigger bike. especially with a wife. An if she's like mine... oh honey lets go for a long ride. she starts packing an sooner or later you have no room for your toothbrush.
Enjoy it an be Safe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from SW Florida. an welcome to the world of Riding. An experience like no other. There is fun an enjoyment but it does come with many words of caution. The cages (cars/trucks) are out to get ya. But keeping your head on your shoulders will keep it from going up *****. The beauty of the world you see while riding is far better than riding in/on anything else.
Another word an most of us will agree on. don't put to much money into your first bike. real soon you be wanting a bigger bike. especially with a wife. An if she's like mine... oh honey lets go for a long ride. she starts packing an sooner or later you have no room for your toothbrush.
Enjoy it an be Safe.
I'm not gunna go to crazy with but benefit we are both small people so even the bobber seems huge, but who knows might upgrade to a Springfield one day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, Donovan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts