Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just picked up my FTR1200R Race Rep and spent some quality time with it last weekend. The bike is an absolute blast, just can't wait until the break in period is over :D

I have been riding for around 10 years, but have never owned an American bike or a V2. I most recently was riding a 2014 CBR600RR, so switching to something with this much torque and a more upright position has been more than welcome.

I am in Charleston SC, but I tend to trailer the bike to the upstate every chance I get and spend time riding in the Blue Ridge mountains in NC.

Anyways, here's a picture of my new ride.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190803182611779_COVER.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys,

Just picked up my FTR1200R Race Rep and spent some quality time with it last weekend. The bike is an absolute blast, just can't wait until the break in period is over :D

I have been riding for around 10 years, but have never owned an American bike or a V2. I most recently was riding a 2014 CBR600RR, so switching to something with this much torque and a more upright position has been more than welcome.

I am in Charleston SC, but I tend to trailer the bike to the upstate every chance I get and spend time riding in the Blue Ridge mountains in NC.

Anyways, here's a picture of my new ride.

View attachment 514344
She's a beautiful ride. I hope you have alot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
933 Posts
Welcome from Texas. One of these days, I need to take an FTR for a test ride to see how well I fit.

Reactions: Diavolo

·
Living the dream!
267 Posts
I really want that bike but I will have to clear the garage first. :( My son lives in North Charleston near Ridley Circle.

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central VA. :)

Reactions: Diavolo

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts