Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m tall at 6’6” 245 lbs and want to get a black seat with room for occasional passengers so if you have suggestions let me know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, I’ve been up to Silver Lake sand dunes in Michigan before. Cool place!

I love the sound, I was really impressed honestly. 😁

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah we had a blast, I used to have a 4 wheeler website and we did a meet and greet of forum members there. It was a good time! Will do man, thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations, that's a sweet Springfield. I live in SE Indianapolis, about 1.5 hrs away from you. We have a very active Indian riders group with lots of trips planned this year if that sort of thing interests you. We just need this damn coronavirus thing to pass. Still looking forward to big group rides to the Indian flat track racing in Lexington KY in late May and a very big group ride to Spirit Lake IA for an Indian Factory Tour in early June. We will also have regular bike nights at the Union Jack Pub on the west side (Speedway) when life resumes to normal. It'd be great to meet you, and you'd learn all things Indian with our crew. Enjoy your bike!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome! And that bike sick! I am 6’4” 36 inseam.... I just purchased the ultimate tall boy for my chieftain and it’s much roomier I believe they make a seat for your bike as well if that’s a route to go. Enjoy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations, that's a sweet Springfield. I live in SE Indianapolis, about 1.5 hrs away from you. We have a very active Indian riders group with lots of trips planned this year if that sort of thing interests you. We just need this damn coronavirus thing to pass. Still looking forward to big group rides to the Indian flat track racing in Lexington KY in late May and a very big group ride to Spirit Lake IA for an Indian Factory Tour in early June. We will also have regular bike nights at the Union Jack Pub on the west side (Speedway) when life resumes to normal. It'd be great to meet you, and you'd learn all things Indian with our crew. Enjoy your bike!
Thanks man, that sounds really cool. Maybe I could meet up with you all sometime, I was looking at a bike online at Flat Out Motorsports when I found this one.

Sounds like some good times, we will have to do that for sure!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! And that bike sick! I am 6’4” 36 inseam.... I just purchased the ultimate tall boy for my chieftain and it’s much roomier I believe they make a seat for your bike as well if that’s a route to go. Enjoy!
Oh nice, I’ve heard many good things about them. Where did you get it from? Fair price? Did you get heat or no? Thanks for the info

·
Registered
355 Posts
Oh nice, I’ve heard many good things about them. Where did you get it from? Fair price? Did you get heat or no? Thanks for the info
I purchased it right through ultimate seats. I felt between all the options for moving the seat back this was the best way to go, not very reasonable lol. along with the driver seat I got the passenger seat, driver back rest, the covers, and I got custom stitching because they use white I wanted black on my dark horse( backwards I thought). and it was just under 900. no heat...wated to keep the cost down-ish. non the less I am really happy with it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I purchased it right through ultimate seats. I felt between all the options for moving the seat back this was the best way to go, not very reasonable lol. along with the driver seat I got the passenger seat, driver back rest, the covers, and I got custom stitching because they use white I wanted black on my dark horse( backwards I thought). and it was just under 900. no heat...wated to keep the cost down-ish. non the less I am really happy with it
Nice, I want to go with black stitching as well. I feel it would look better, do you have a picture of the seat on it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts