Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
Names Caleb I just purchased a 2018 Indian scout bobber in matte black (going to be white). I live in Eastern Oregon and work in Washington so if anyone is from the area would love to meet up and ride.
Iv been riding for about 3 years now and I just love everything about riding. This is my first forward control motorcycle but when I got on the bobber it felt so good! Hope to learn and help where I can on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
Caleb,

Welcome to the tribe and forum.

Congrats on the purchase.

I was born in Oregon City, but my folks left for home a couple of years later.
I suspect you have some beautiful places to ride there.

Be safe.

4T

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello everybody,
Names Caleb I just purchased a 2018 Indian scout bobber in matte black (going to be white). I live in Eastern Oregon and work in Washington so if anyone is from the area would love to meet up and ride.
Iv been riding for about 3 years now and I just love everything about riding. This is my first forward control motorcycle but when I got on the bobber it felt so good! Hope to learn and help where I can on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
In December I bought a 2019 Matt Black Bobber...like you I just love it! I added a Rhinehart slip on exhaust...love the aggressive sound that matches the look. I am going back and forth between the comfort of a Corbin saddle or the style of the 1920 solo. At any rate enjoy the ride!
Ron

·
Bronze member
1,554 Posts
Greetings from near Seattle. I grew up in Richland; my first wife taught school in Seneca OR, if you know where that is. My wife and I will be coming up through central OR to the Tri-Cities on the last leg of our coast/Crater Lake trip in August. Gotta be some beautiful roads in your area although I do remember an insane deer population when I've been through there before. Ride safely and enjoy that gorgeous bike!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts