Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stereo install close to being done-- Dave Dupor from DD Custom Cycles in Lake Villa, IL is completing a stereo build for my 2019 Roadmaster. PRV audio (PRV Epiphany supertweeters under the fairing), stock locations and bag lids with JL audio pro amp (800 watts with integrated digital sound processor), mounted in the back wall of the tour pack.
IMG_4620.jpg
IMG_4613.jpg
IMG_4614.jpg

·
Registered
553 Posts
I had that same exact tweeter setup on my Victory CCT. What a WORLD of difference. I've never heard of "PRV Audio" before now though.

Post up your full parts list! Don't be shy!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was under the impression horns were incredibly linear in sound. Linear as in there's a REAL tight "sweet spot" where you're getting great sound and imaging. Those horns are pointing down, correct? How do they sound? I was looking into Diamond audios horns for my Chieftain but didn't think I'd be able to find a good place to mount them.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I can't speak for the OP (who hasn't yet replied). But on my CCT, I had the horns in the same exact spot on my fairing as he does on his Roadmaster.

I was under the impression horns were incredibly linear in sound. Linear as in there's a REAL tight "sweet spot" where you're getting great sound and imaging. Those horns are pointing down, correct?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts