Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rider
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bit the bullet this past weekend and picked up another Scout Bobber. I had a 2018 Scout Bobber without ABS and traded it earlier this year for a Chieftain Classic. Was torn when I traded it, but felt like I needed to financially. The longer I went without it, the more I missed the thrill that comes with the Bobber. I finally decided to get another one and picked up a 2019 Bronze Smoke Bobber. Love the low weight of the bike and the nimbleness. Not so crazy about the comfort of the ride, but I bought it just for short rides, like to work or an errand in town or just to get on and clear out my head on a bad day. I'm currently waiting on the RC Extreme slip-on exhausts to give it some sound. Love the Scout Bobber.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I spent some time and money in my Bobber and now it's super comfortable, nimble, and fast. Suspension, tires, bars, controls, stage 1 upgrade. It's more like a sport standard than a Bobber now. Something to think about because you can do it slowly over time. I feel like I could ride for hours on this thing now.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I agree with above. Can you pick a bike that’s better suited right off the line for comfort. Of coarse.

Will look back every time at it after you park it. Probably not.

That’s why you get the bobber. Looks sexy. Looks mean. Balls of power.

I just did a 15 day 4200mile road trip through western US.

Other than my power mods. The only comfort mod i did was the seat. That made a big difference. I now have shocks and look forward to the next trip.

In order of important (at least to me)
Power mods
Seat
Shocks

·
Rider
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What seat did you go with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts