Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,382 Posts
Nice. I was so disappointed with my stock saddle that I replaced it with a Corbin Solo. The contour fits my ass a lot better and the comfort has improved as the seat has broken in. The saddle is still kind of hard though and rough roads can be a pain in the ass literally. I was considering a sprung tractor seat prior to buying the Corbin but they seemed to have no padding at all, just the springs for comfort.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice. I was so disappointed with my stock saddle that I replaced it with a Corbin Solo. The contour fits my ass a lot better and the comfort has improved as the seat has broken in. The saddle is still kind of hard though and rough roads can be a pain in the ass literally. I was considering a sprung tractor seat prior to buying the Corbin but they seemed to have no padding at all, just the springs for comfort.
I bought a 1920 seat which has very few padding and no springs at all and surprisingly it feels very comfortable probably because of its size and of the new riding position. I also love the look but that's a personal point of view

·
Registered
439 Posts
I bought a 1920 seat which has very few padding and no springs at all and surprisingly it feels very comfortable probably because of its size and of the new riding position. I also love the look but that's a personal point of view
View attachment 594709
What’s the longest amount of time you have ridden on that seat so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts