Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a pretty difficult decision the other day. I traded both my 2014 Chieftain and 2012 Vision Tour for a beautiful black 2015 Roadmaster. I was visiting the dealer as they uncrated the Roadmaster and it was lust at first sight. Pictures do not do the Roadmaster justice. While I was completely happy with my Chieftain and Vision Tour the Roadmaster offers the best of both. I can only hope the Roadmaster is as good as the Chieftain was in respect to overall reliability and performance. I'll be reporting in to let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Congrats on your new Roadmaster, it is definitely a good looking ride. I'm sure you'll get plenty of awesome miles on it.

Reactions: Roll On and clif02

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Congratulations! I think the black Roadmasters are the best looking.

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
217 Posts
That tan leather on black looks awesome.
Congratulations clif02!

Reactions: Roll On and clif02

·
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
350 miles down this weekend and all I can say is wow! This bike is awesome!

Reactions: Roll On

·
3,421 Posts
I made a pretty difficult decision the other day. I traded both my 2014 Chieftain and 2012 Vision Tour for a beautiful black 2015 Roadmaster. I was visiting the dealer as they uncrated the Roadmaster and it was lust at first sight. Pictures do not do the Roadmaster justice. While I was completely happy with my Chieftain and Vision Tour the Roadmaster offers the best of both. I can only hope the Roadmaster is as good as the Chieftain was in respect to overall reliability and performance. I'll be reporting in to let everyone know.
I will be picking up my black RM early next week hopefully. They are installing the accessories (at least the ones that are available) now. I agree, pics do not do this ride justice. Dean E.

·
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have come to the conclusion after one week and 500 miles that my new Roadmaster is the finest all around motorcycle I have ever owned. A definite keeper.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I picked up my black roadmaster on Monday. Been riding ever since, a few days in before this weekend's snow. Love it. Upgraded from honda shadow spirit so obviously not a good comparison but wanted a bigger bike. I think I chose right!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Luck eee guy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sad day today, I had to park the Roadmaster down in the basement to make room in the garage for my truck until this bad winter weather passes. Sure hope this cold weather doesn't hang around to long, got to get that big Indian back on the road!! Con grates to everyone that's taking these Big Roadmasters home.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congratulations, she is beautiful. To my eye black is the best color for the RM. I have a red Vintage but if I had a RM it would without a doubt be black.............(and yes, I know black is not a color.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts