Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this post on the Facebook Challenger group. Ties right in with what the last IMRG newsletter about a big tech surprise coming in March, so who knows.

In march they are supposed to be releasing a update for the ride command. It will now be android and apple car play compatible. Make sure you go online and setup your account and garage on your account. Like i've said before though, i know whats supposed to happen but im not 100% sure it will. This will make the weather ovelay and traffic nav useless. Makes me wonder if they are just doing the update til they can get ride command up to par.

When he was questioned about his statement he said: I have some inside sources. I wouldnt just be spouting off if I wasnt 100% sure its supposed to happen.

·
Bronze member
3,352 Posts
why would it make the weather overlay and traffic nav useless?

·
Bronze member
1,620 Posts
It's what the OEM autos are going to. Nav is a hard sell with google maps and the #1 interface. My wife's new Acadia is android auto and works very well. Only time it sucks is when cell coverage is crap

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
3,352 Posts
It's what the OEM autos are going to. Nav is a hard sell with google maps and the #1 interface. My wife's new Acadia is android auto and works very well. Only time it sucks is when cell coverage is crap

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
welcome to my little part of the world...

Reactions: Larz_1

·
Rider
681 Posts
wonder if the update will be good for 2018 mdl years?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I spoke with Hunter from Polaris today and asked about the update. He stated he knew they were working on some type of update but did not know what it addressed or when it would be released. Hopefully that at least partially confirms that they are doing something. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts