Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
"Taking a bolder route, the new Scout desires to be the potential future of a past that never happened, looking for an acceptable narrative to span back to the bike’s far-off beginnings."

"It’s surprising that a bike so heaped with historical responsibility can also be such a hoot at bombing the twisties. The 16-inch tires work great with the well-damped suspension to make for sure handling and no skittishness in fast corners, with neutral chassis behavior even when trail braking hard down to the apex. Cornering clearance is decent for the class, but the handling character makes you wish for more lean angle."

Do those words describe a Cruiser or a Sport Bike?

Mark my words, they are going to build a more traditional Standard - Roadster - Cafe Racer and fill in the blanks.

Ahhhhh the pain of those who say:

ARRRGH! I want my cruiser!!!!:mad:
Me: do you like your Scout?
Them: yes!!!:mad:
Me: Good.
Them: They should only make cruisers!!!!:mad:
Me: Good. Have fun and ride your Scout
Them: But they want build different bikes!!!!
Me: Why should that bother you? They only adding to their product line to attract different riders.
Them: They should only make cruisers!!!!:mad:
Me: Good. Have fun and ride your Scout and don't worry about what bikes Indian decides to build. Just enjoy the ride
and stop telling other people what they should and shouldn't like.:cool:
Them: ARRRGH! I want my cruiser!!!!:mad:

And so goes the merry go round and round and round it goes.:rolleyes:
They don't want a starship motorcycle. :eek: They want their cruiser. And they demand that everyone like what they like.o_O
Something's just not quite right with that lot's head in a jar thought processes. o_O:eek::confused:
:rolleyes::D
:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts