Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Service Advisory ISA-20-01 Released

02-06-2020
Indian Motorcycle has developed an updated ECU calibration for 2019 FTR1200 motorcycles which reduces the occurrence of false-positive throttle plausibility faults (P1530), traction control calibration improvements, and shortens engine warm-up time to improve cold start performance.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Service Advisory ISA-20-01 Released

02-06-2020
Indian Motorcycle has developed an updated ECU calibration for 2019 FTR1200 motorcycles which reduces the occurrence of false-positive throttle plausibility faults (P1530), traction control calibration improvements, and shortens engine warm-up time to improve cold start performance.
Wow finally!!!! Where does this show? Checked Indian and Polaris websites.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's an asterisk that says due to regional emissions requirements it's only available for North America and Region at this time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've made an appointment with my dealer to have my ECU upated this Saturday!

·
Silver member
5,505 Posts
Maybe there's some magic involved sending your new PV_INFO to your tuner to get your existing maps to work?

I bet it's going to be ok in the end.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Right but after that will it flash onto the Dynojet or you are always stuck with the stock tune file?
Should be no different in that respect to the original stock file, like Max implied you didn't load that from your PV3.
So I would put the stock map back in and take it to the dealer. They'll load up the new one then you can go home and change it back. I'm thinking you'll end up with two stock files to compare?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts