Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I hope you keep making/selling them. They'll look great when we get to Texas in 42 weeks :)

Reactions: 1smoothscout

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you for your order. They will ship Thursday! - john

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thank you for your order. Do my best to get that out Thursday also! - john

·
Banned
1,051 Posts
Dark Scout, Instead of welding the part that sticks out from the wall to the part that lays flat on the wall, make them 2 separate pieces. The part that sticks out from the wall would have 2 nuts welded to the top and bottom where it touches the wall plate. The wall plate would have 2 corresponding holes through which the bolts would go. I think that would work and you could ship it essentially flat.
Yeah will look into that,, and see how it looks, and yeah they are a very limited run was something I made up for myself to hang my gear on,, looking into laser cut DS key ring for the suspension, get one when you order the kits

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
When I come in from riding I chuck all my riding gear on the floor then my wife picks it up, washes it, cleans it, folds it, polishes it, deodorises it, irons it and then hangs it somewhere - not sure where - but she's always standing at the door with it all, ready to dress me, as Im about to leave on my next ride.

However I'll ask her if she needs a helmet stand and hook....

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
When I come in from riding I chuck all my riding gear on the floor then my wife picks it up, washes it, cleans it, folds it, polishes it, deodorises it, irons it and then hangs it somewhere - not sure where - but she's always standing at the door with it all, ready to dress me, as Im about to leave on my next ride.

However I'll ask her if she needs a helmet stand and hook....
IS the wife for sale instead of the rack? And can she hold three helmets

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,870 Posts
Just got these in. VERY nice quality. Will be an excellent addition to the mancave!

·
Aspire to inspire before you expire
191 Posts
I've been away for a few weeks and just saw this. Dang! I hope you produce some more. I would take two of them right away.

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks, we may have one left....I won't know until the weekend. As a result, I had to take them off the website. - John

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got it today, looks great thanks.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts