Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ouch...that is too sweet. Congrats!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!! i'm very happy with it. The one thing I like about mine is the Indian is scripted out in gold and is basically under the paint with 9 coats of clear. The ones that are coming out next year I believe will have the Indian nameplate. I guess its apples and oranges depending on what you like better.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The first 1901 Indian motorcycles PI manufactured had the last 4 digits of the serial number on a special plate on the horn cover. They were spoken for pretty fast but some people got them later as some dealers had numbered bikes on their floor, maybe because the original purchaser backed out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great Looking Ride! I really like the Indian Script in gold better than a War Bonnet in the original logo colors, the war bonnet just clashes with so many color schemes. Nice choice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bought mine 30 June 2014 in SC and had it painted. Three days later I got the announcement from Indian about the 2015 colors. Love it like it is and the colors I picked are a little different from anyone else'
10563222_10202607843621847_6579621388733332759_n.jpg
002.JPG
s.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts