1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20190825_151634.jpg
20190825_151626.jpg
Hi
I bought a 2018 Indian Scout from a guy in England who had owned it for 14 months, travelled 230 miles on it (which included riding to the dealer for its first service)
I picked it up from my brother's house 21st August. Fitted an S&S intake, Bassini 3" slip-ons and used the Dynojet Powervision 3 and Dynojet's .djt tune. Then rode it 500 miles back to Westport in Ireland.

·
Bronze member
1,936 Posts
Cheers and welcome for So Cal!

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Welcome! That has to be some beautiful country to ride in!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Kent, bike looks great in those colours, hope to bump into you one day
I think I was lucky to find a bike with such low miles in that colour scheme.
It was advertised as a 2018 bike, and whilst it was registered in 2018 (April) it was actually a 2017 build. I was surprised at the differences between the model years.
If you ever venture to Ireland, let me know. The Wild Atlantic Way is about as good as the NC500 in Scotland especially if you get good weather.

·
Bronze member
1,031 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Scout.

·
Living the dream!
267 Posts
Ah, the ferry was grand. Only a 2 hour crossing from Scotland to Northern Ireland then a six hour ride to Co. Mayo
I am sure it was beautiful approaching the Isle. Does the ferry come into County Down or Antrim? I need to get over there with my wife (who is of Irish descent - multiple counties) and ride.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I was lucky to find a bike with such low miles in that colour scheme.
It was advertised as a 2018 bike, and whilst it was registered in 2018 (April) it was actually a 2017 build. I was surprised at the differences between the model years.
If you ever venture to Ireland, let me know. The Wild Atlantic Way is about as good as the NC500 in Scotland especially if you get good weather.

Yep, sounds like the deal of the century. I have the same with my bike, a vintage registered as 2015 but a 2014 build , so with the last of the real leather (which is the icing on the cake for me)
I appreciate the offer and will eventually achieve a visit to the Emerald Isle, and when I do i'll be sure to let you know

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome from Australia ,so nice to see the photos of your Scout and hear what you have done too it. Welcome to this great forum, the best thing about it is that no matter where you live in the world this is the best place to gain knowledge ,or information with lots of willing beers too help us any time they can. Enjoy your bike and time here ,last of all be safe enjoy .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts