Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

New owner here, question about rider screen.

Tags
challenger
3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  twofolks 
#1 ·
This may be posted already but when customizing the rider screen, i.e. moving the widgets to desired location, it will not save them. They only stay where i want them until I shut off the bike. Start the bike back up and I have to rearrange everything all over again. Anyone else have this issue?

#13 ·
With a GPS unit you get a card with a key number and on your personal computer you download the software transfer that to a thumb drive take it out to the bike and download it you will need to set your bike so it doesn’t shut off when you have the key on you can do that through the Ride Command screens I don’t remember exactly where it is but it is there so the bike doesn’t turn off after so many minutes you do not need the dealer to do this I did it my own garage and I believe Arapahoe did also it’s pretty easy.

#22 ·
This is encouraging.

I found by messing around with the bike yesterday that my VIN number on the ride command doesn't match my bike VIN number.

Called the dealer to see if this is what might be causing my ride command app connection issues and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.