Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I must be nuts to sell this bike as it looks so great parked next to my 2014 Vintage. Anyway, for sale is a 2003 Indian Roadmaster, Cobalt Blue, with (wait for it) - 638 actual miles. More than $35,000 new in 2003 - I have the receipts. The 500 mile service has been completed. Installed accessories include front and rear Engine Guards (now called highway bars), Highway pegs, Pull Back Handlebars, Chrome billet air cleaner, Dual Stainless Exhaust. All of the previous are Indian accessories. 3 windshield bags (aftermarket) 1 large and 2 small. I have the original 2 into 1 exhaust system with fishtail muffler. Your choice. Clear title. You are welcome to call or email questions. Always garaged. Bike is being sold on consignment with Moto-Authority.com of Albuquerque. Check their website for more info. With original Owners Manual, Service Manual and 2003 Sales Brochure.

Power Plus 100 CI engine
Heavy duty Lucite windshield
Fringed dual seat
Chrome passenger backrest
Classic whitewall tires
Brembo brakes

The saddlebags are leather covered hard bags with fringe. Leather seat with fringe.
Brian - [email protected] 505-286-7871 (H) 505 573-7024 (C)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts