Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I found this on eBay when I was buying something else. It seems like a good deal to share. Please note that this is not my listing and I am not affiliated in any way with the seller.

List price - $349.94
Sale price - $104.98
shipping - $18.14 (make sure you select standard shipping for this reduced price)
MI resident tax 6%

Indian Motorcycle New OEM Saddlebag Concert Audio System Kit 2879816-156 | eBay

Brand new, genuine Indian Motorcycle Saddlebag Concert Audio System-Chrome. This is a factory original equipment accessory, not aftermarket.

The Concert Audio Kit delivers an additional 100 watts of premium-quality sound. Combined with the fairing speakers, this world-class audio system pumps out over 200 watts of crystal-clear audio.

• Color: Black speaker covers with chrome trim
  • Includes: All electronic connections for Plug-n-Play installation: Two 60-watt 6.5” marine grade speakers, amplifier, saddlebag audio harnesses and mounting brackets
  • Intallation: Plugs into wiring harnes. Dealer installation recommended
  • Required, Not Included: Concert Audio Lids (PN 2879656), Wiring harness (PN 2880986) for all motorcycles with the Chieftain Trunk installed (PN 2880283)
  • Amplifier: 25W x 2 RMS, mounts under the seat
SKU# 2879816-156

Fits:

All Concert Audio Lids with part number 2879656-XX

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,222 Posts
That's a steal! Too bad you need $500 lids to make it fit correctly. If someone is handy with a dremmel tool though, could be worth while.

I'm not about to hack into my lids, I'd screw them up for sure.

·
Registered
433 Posts
nice lead..thanks!

these are the older units for Chieftain Roadmaster only.

probably liquidating and making room for the new Audio kits:
Springfield Audio kit w/BlueTooth receiver, amp, speakers, etc

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's a steal! Too bad you need $500 lids to make it fit correctly. If someone is handy with a dremmel tool though, could be worth while.
Having installed the saddlebag speakers on my Chieftain, I can say a Dremmel tool won't do the job. The openings are molded to fit the speakers, so it's more than just a hole. And yes, it's an expensive upgrade for lids and speakers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same speakers so it appears. I read specs and they seem to be identical to the newer ones coming out in July 2017 ... So, WILL, these fit in the new bag lids offered in the various NDN color combinations?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts