Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadnt ridden in 20 years, decided it was time to sell off my last bike a 59 Panhead Duoglide because I knew I would never ride again OR put the bike back together.....
Well the day after it was gone I decided "Hey! I want to get on a bike again!"

Started out looking looking at Canams thinking, wel at least this is safer and more stable than a motorcycle..... till I sat on one and got a closeup look.
I dismissed it out of hand because to me it looked like a snow mobile on wheels.

So long story short after 2 months of looking at and researching bikes I'm now the proud owner of a '17 Roadmaster with 1400 miles on it that I bought from a guy 3 blocks away. This after taking to dealers from 3 surrounding states about getting my best deal on either a new 18 or 19.

I decided considering the miles on this bike and the price difference buying this one was the smartest way to go.
Now with the almost $7k savings I can not only do the engine performance upgrades I want, but also a custom paint job to make this bike my own.

Cant wait to get this bike ot on the road.

First time Indian owner

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
glad ya didn't go with canam . an welcome to the tribe. a buddy of mine getting up in yrs traded his limited hd for a canam. almost killed himself an wife on roads in tenn. later traded it for a trike. i got a 18 RM. my first indian. loving every minute of it. good luck.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome to this great forum from Australia and another Road Master owner that loves the bike .The best this you will find that 99%of the embers here will help in any way they can and really the forum is more like a extended family. We all try to get along and advise anyone needing some help to a question .Enjoy the forum and your Road Master.

·
Bronze member
1,039 Posts
Welcome to the tribe from the suburbs of Philadelphia. You'll soon learn that members of this forum are extremely helpful and knowledgable. Although we, (especially me), love pictures. So feel free to post before and after pictures of your Roadmaster. Safe travels!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts