Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a sweet '17 Scout ABS. It came with a 24" windshield which gives me a lot of buffeting. Just ordered a 24" Freedom windshield. Anyone have one and how does it compare? Thanks for having me 馃憤

Registered
Hey there! What color is your bike? I don't have the windshield so I can't comment on it, but hopefully you find the threads already discussing it somewhere in here!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there! What color is your bike? I don't have the windshield so I can't comment on it, but hopefully you find the threads already discussing it somewhere in here!
I have the Indian Red with black. My 2nd favorite to the red and cream

Bronze member
Just picked up a sweet '17 Scout ABS. It came with a 24" windshield which gives me a lot of buffeting. Just ordered a 24" Freedom windshield. Anyone have one and how does it compare? Thanks for having me 馃憤
I have the 20" Freedom and it makes me feel I'm on a parafoil. Make sure you ride with the plastic on for several rides and wind conditions before you decide on the Freedom.
BTW, my 20" is for sale.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 20" Freedom and it makes me feel I'm on a parafoil. Make sure you ride with the plastic on for several rides and wind conditions before you decide on the Freedom.
BTW, my 20" is for sale.
I ordered the 24". Talked to who I think was the owner. My current 24" comes between my chin and lower lip. He suggested the same size Freedom. Will def try with the plastic on to see how it works. He seemed pretty confident it'll work good. Gotta be better than my current one. Getting beat up pretty good anything over 55 mph

Registered
Welcome from SE PA!

Reactions: SteveO_Scout
1 - 10 of 10 Posts