Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some words to introduce myself. Young retired, I have now 100% time for my passions that means Familly, Friends, Music, Books, Travels and Bikes. As an old biker I had the pleasure of riding on many bikes, since two years I'm the happy owner of an amazing RM.
I'm french and live in Poitou, a wonderfull center-west region of France.
For sure I'm also member of a french Indian's owners forum, but as I frequently visite the IM.net
with great satisfaction for the information and the friendly exchanges. So I decided to ask to be part of your community.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome from Australia and another Road Master owner that keeps spending more than I should on buying accessories lol Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota

·
Bronze member
1,031 Posts
Hello whatever your name is

Welcome to the forum.

·
Rider
580 Posts
Some words to introduce myself. Young retired, I have now 100% time for my passions that means Familly, Friends, Music, Books, Travels and Bikes. As an old biker I had the pleasure of riding on many bikes, since two years I'm the happy owner of an amazing RM.
I'm french and live in Poitou, a wonderfull center-west region of France.
For sure I'm also member of a french Indian's owners forum, but as I frequently visite the IM.net
with great satisfaction for the information and the friendly exchanges. So I decided to ask to be part of your community.
Welcome, rider.
Congrats on the retirement. Enjoy.
Keep the shiny side up!

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome from Central VA. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts