Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. Pleased to say after many years of sports and naked bike ownership, I've just bought an Indian Scout Bobber after falling for the great looks. I don't actually collect it for another 8 weeks, as it is being put together with all the additional kit that I have requested, inc. wheels, exhaust, suspension and lights.Great to be part of this forum, as I have been with many forums for different bikes and have learnt so much. Once I take delivery I will post some pictures, but just wanted to check-in and say hi!!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Welcome to the tribe!

·
Bronze member
1,588 Posts
Welcome and congrats from SoCal

·
Silver member
2,763 Posts
Welcome from beautiful Gilbert, Arizona. I have learned more about bikes and riding in my few years on our forum than I knew in my previous forty years of riding. Enjoy your bike and enjoy the tribe.
Godfather welcome.jpg

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your great bike.

·
Senior member / gold
6,205 Posts
Welcome to the Tribe from South Florida. I think that you will find that your new Scout is not far off the mark of your naked bikes. They're the hotrods of the Indian Motorcycle marque.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello and welcome to the forum, please post photos of your new arrival.
Thanks everyone for your welcome messages.
Due to all the mod's I'm having done to the bike, I don't take delivery until around the end of June. I'll certainly post some pictures then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts