Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Been lurking around this forum for quite some time now so I decided it was time for me to join this community.
Picked up my 2019 scout about two months ago and have managed to ride about 1500km. This is my second bike, previously had a Yamaha XSR700.
I live in the northern part of Sweden which sadly means that riding-season has pretty much ended. Now I am planing of doing some modifications this winter or early spring.
Any more swedes here?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, USA! I've been to Malmo twice now, beautiful place. My roommate in college and still very close friend is a Swede, hence the Malmo trips.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, Been lurking around this forum for quite some time now so I decided it was time for me to join this community.
Picked up my 2019 scout about two months ago and have managed to ride about 1500km. This is my second bike, previously had a Yamaha XSR700.
I live in the northern part of Sweden which sadly means that riding-season has pretty much ended. Now I am planing of doing some modifications this winter or early spring.
Any more swedes here?
Welcome! Nice looking bike. Hope your winter is not too long. Winding down here in NJ as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts