Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

This is not my first post, but I'm a new member as of about 2 days ago. I am currently awaiting shipment of my Silver Smoke 2015 Indian Scout. I got a great deal on it used and I can't WAIT to throw my leg over her.

This will be my first bike, though I've been licensed for about 6 years. Until now, I've just ridden when I can (demos and test rides). I tried a Scout at a demo last fall and I haven't been able to look at another bike the same way since. I've been Indian fanboy-ing for 6 months now.

If anyone has any help or suggestions to offer, I'd be interested! Money is tight (especially now!) but I'm looking for passenger parts (pillion, pegs, backrest) and I also need to replace the tank emblems as the stock ones were replaced with decals that I don't particularly care for. Also in the market for extended reach controls. I have a little money, or I'm willing to trade a tall windshield, highway bars, or a luggage rack.

Looking forward to becoming a member of the community. Any riders out there in eastern North Carolina?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

For your questions go to the Scout specific forum section and I am sure you will get the answers that you need

The crew here is very helpful and knowledgable, so you will have plenty of info to do what you need/want to do

Reactions: treblmaker

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the tribe.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Texas Hill Country, congratulations, enjoy your new Indian Motorcycle

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tribe from Germany!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey everyone!

This is not my first post, but I'm a new member as of about 2 days ago. I am currently awaiting shipment of my Silver Smoke 2015 Indian Scout. I got a great deal on it used and I can't WAIT to throw my leg over her.

This will be my first bike, though I've been licensed for about 6 years. Until now, I've just ridden when I can (demos and test rides). I tried a Scout at a demo last fall and I haven't been able to look at another bike the same way since. I've been Indian fanboy-ing for 6 months now.

If anyone has any help or suggestions to offer, I'd be interested! Money is tight (especially now!) but I'm looking for passenger parts (pillion, pegs, backrest) and I also need to replace the tank emblems as the stock ones were replaced with decals that I don't particularly care for. Also in the market for extended reach controls. I have a little money, or I'm willing to trade a tall windshield, highway bars, or a luggage rack.

Looking forward to becoming a member of the community. Any riders out there in eastern North Carolina?
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey everyone!

Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome, best of luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the tribe from Iowa!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey everyone!

Welcome from Iowa and a silver smoke Chieftain .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts