Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new mufflers installed. I'm really loving them. I searched around on the threads but didn't see any mention of what size bolt holds the antenna on. 8 mm for others that are wondering. Left it off since I only use bluetooth.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sounds deeper than stock - like it

Also very nice two tone paint

Reactions: El Rey

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got my new mufflers installed. I'm really loving them. I searched around on the threads but didn't see any mention of what size bolt holds the antenna on. 8 mm for others that are wondering. Left it off since I only use bluetooth.]
Hey man, that sounds really nice...

Is that with the stock header pipe? Or aftermarket?

Any other mods?

·
Bronze member
2,274 Posts
Anyone interested to hear Lloydz mufflers (with performance baffles), StageII cams ... AND FuelMoto Jackpot midpipe? :D
(Could post a clip tonight)

·
Bronze member
2,274 Posts
Here it is: Stage2 - Lloydz baffled mufflers - FM Jackpot midpipe - VenomPlenum w 60mmTB and bigger filter - PVCX DIY tune

Put your headset on and crank up the volume ... thats about how it sounds in person!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Here it is: Stage2 - Lloydz baffled mufflers - FM Jackpot midpipe - VenomPlenum w 60mmTB and bigger filter - PVCX DIY tune

Put your headset on and crank up the volume ... thats about how it sounds in person!

Sounds sweet. I have the Lloyds w/ performance baffles with PVCX, but without all the fancy intake and cams. Still sounds good, but the cams have a really nice lope. And I know you'd leave me in the dust, but that's cool, too. Good looking ride. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
38 Posts

A]
That is one sweet sounding set up man! Thanks for sharing.

Which cams are they? Indian stage 2?

·
Rider
762 Posts
Yep, great sound.
Great looking ride as well.
Can't be too many of those in Dubai?

·
Bronze member
2,274 Posts
Yep, great sound.
Great looking ride as well.
Can't be too many of those in Dubai?
Thanks!
Yup ... a couple dozens of the chief family all in all. But thats exactly the point. In this sea of other V-Twin cruisers every single Indian stands out. And I like mine best

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts