Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend who I ride with has a wonderful little dog she has been with her mother on their Harleys just about every ride ,she has done over 500,00 kms with her mum and soon to have little sister to join them on their rides all over the country. The new addition too the family is so small she fits in my hands and I have small hands .
IMG_4219.jpg
IMG_1008.jpg

·
Registered
261 Posts
My friend who I ride with has a wonderful little dog she has been with her mother on their Harleys just about every ride ,she has done over 500,00 kms with her mum and soon to have little sister to join them on their rides all over the country. The new addition too the family is so small she fits in my hands and I have small hands .
View attachment 518328 View attachment 518330
So cute. What kind of dog is that puppy?

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So cute. What kind of dog is that puppy?
Chihuahua as far as I know but the long hair version. My friend hope that by getting her now as her current dog has such a great temperament ,she teaches the other one too be a nice dog. I have seen so many big ugly men melt when they see or meet the current one . She has so many coats to go riding with as well. I assure the new one will have the same . Sorry I should have blanked out my number plates on my BMW in the back ground lol after all it is a Indian forum.haha!!
IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_3566.png
IMG_3565.png
IMG_3567.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
chihuahua as far as I know but the long hair version. My friend hope that by getting her now as her current dog has such a great temperament ,she teaches the other one too be a nice dog. I have seen so many big ugly men melt when they see or meet the current one . She has so many coats to go riding with as well. I assure the new one will have the same .
View attachment 518548 View attachment 518552 View attachment 518554 View attachment 518556 View attachment 518558
Love it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
chihuahua as far as I know but the long hair version. My friend hope that by getting her now as her current dog has such a great temperament ,she teaches the other one too be a nice dog. I have seen so many big ugly men melt when they see or meet the current one . She has so many coats to go riding with as well. I assure the new one will have the same .
View attachment 518548 View attachment 518552 View attachment 518554 View attachment 518556 View attachment 518558
Mine Miniature German Schnauzers will have nothing to do with clothing. They also wont ride, but I wouldn't let them anyway. Too unsafe imo.

My sister will enjoy the pics. She raises Chihuahuas.

·
German Rider
970 Posts
Cute ? Yes, but a DOG ? Hey, my cats are bigger than that. Two adult Maine Coone at the size of a poodle.
So, if you can get it with a light kick above the neighbors fence, it is not a dog !

:D:D:D:D

Cu,
Sven

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cute ? Yes, but a DOG ? Hey, my cats are bigger than that. Two adult Maine Coone at the size of a poodle.
So, if you can get it with a light kick above the neighbors fence, it is not a dog !

:D:D:D:D

Cu,
Sven
Well here is the little sister she's already been on 3 long road trips at 11 weeks old and attracting so much more attention than her older sister lol
IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts