Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Silver member
3,673 Posts
Indian of Monmouth was also talking about starting an IMRG about this time but I am not sure of the latest status.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cool, I was going to ask Greg or John last week when I was in there last week and forgot. Keep the updates coming thanks, that's good news.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I recall from a few years ago there was Winter Motorcycle Ride in North Jersey in December or January. Does anyone have any information? Does the ride still exist?

·
Registered
583 Posts
The Wife and I ride into NJ occasionally - I think the furthest South we've ridden is Montclair area... not sure where you all are in relation to there... but if you're all going to meet up somewhere kind of "northern Jersey" we'd love to meet some of you and go riding.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The Wife and I ride into NJ occasionally - I think the furthest South we've ridden is Montclair area... not sure where you all are in relation to there... but if you're all going to meet up somewhere kind of "northern Jersey" we'd love to meet some of you and go riding.
Hello
I’m in Woodbridge near the Outerbridge
Kinda cold now but always interested in riding

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am down the shore. Toms River area. Getting a Challenger in May. Always looking for a ride with good people so I will follow this thread. Thanks Gunner.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts