Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ahhh, how sweet! I just had a rough week after chemo, and this is my first day without pain when I woke up. So I'm looking forward to a good day, and hope to catch up with things around here before the next round on May 2nd.

But still, if you have any questions, please email me direct at [email protected]. I don't know when I get to reading all the threads.

Isabel...still mean as a rattlesnake...;)

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Ahhh, how sweet! I just had a rough week after chemo, and this is my first day without pain when I woke up. So I'm looking forward to a good day, and hope to catch up with things around here before the next round on May 2nd.

But still, if you have any questions, please email me direct at [email protected]. I don't know when I get to reading all the threads.

Isabel...still mean as a rattlesnake...;)
Stay Mean & Stay Strong!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I know this is an older thread and I hope you are doing well. I can not find the tan windshield bag.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
TheBru, did you find the tan windshield bag? I have a used one for sale. Just traded my 15 Vintage for a Roadmaster.

Dave
I found this, really like the look. Thanks!
TheBru, did you find the tan windshield bag? I have a used one for sale. Just traded my 15 Vintage for a Roadmaster.

Dave
Yes I did thank you. Pics don't seem to be working but this is what I got........

Crazy Horse Brown Leather Toolbag Studs Fringe Concho Harley Indian | eBay

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Vendors often fail to show their merchandise ON the bike! That tells the customer a lot about size, fit, etc.... any chance we'll see that?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Vendors often fail to show their merchandise ON the bike! That tells the customer a lot about size, fit, etc.... any chance we'll see that?
For some reason I can not upload or see pics. I will check into that and try again later.

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
For some reason I can not upload or see pics. I will check into that and try again later.
The system is having a problem uploading and showing pictures right now. There are people working on the problem to resolve. There are many threads on this, most have been made "stickys" so everyone will know.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
0319181532.jpg
0319181531c.jpg

Reactions: Miwok and EssEll
21 - 29 of 29 Posts