Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now offering nice leather windshield bags from the same leather as our heat shields and fender bibs, so it all matches nicely. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

We offer 2 types of clasps. The big one is really nice, because it is easy to open and close even with gloves on.
Here is the link.

·
Registered
711 Posts
We are now offering nice leather windshield bags from the same leather as our heat shields and fender bibs, so it all matches nicely. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

We offer 2 types of clasps. The big one is really nice, because it is easy to open and close even with gloves on.
Here is the link.

Any chance you'll do black for us Dark Horse owners?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
with a black clasp

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
I clasped a black once....

(((Are you allowed to say that here????)))

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,059 Posts
It is the same leather as our crotch coolers which we were able to match pretty close.
Captain I looked on your wed site for the cooler that would go with my 2015 Road Master and didn't see one, Is there a different picture for it than the one on your wed site?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Captain I looked on your wed site for the cooler that would go with my 2015 Road Master and didn't see one, Is there a different picture for it than the one on your wed site?
Did you go here? You are probably looking for a tan one. All tan crotch cooler are in the this color now.
Let me know if you need more help. Just call me at 931-653-4117.

Isabel

·
Bronze member
1,994 Posts
Did you go here? You are probably looking for a tan one. All tan crotch cooler are in the this color now.
Let me know if you need more help. Just call me at 931-653-4117.

Isabel
have you guys ever thought about a leather small pouch for the key fobs with a belt loop?? JR i think it would be great, id buy one! always worried about leaving in pants and washing which i bout did

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Anything like this: CLICK
Hi Isabel ! Glad to hear you're on the mend.
The holder you posted is open to weather. Many owners might prefer an enclosed pouch - sort of like a mini cell phone holder. I would, in Desert Tan.

Perhaps you and yours can up up with a new design? Maybe modify cops handcuff holders? I bet you'd sell a ton of them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts