Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the Indian Motorcycle website, says they will be right back, so it looks like they are loading new info, hope to see the new bike soon.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also just noticed this came right to the forum to let everyone know!
Yep I just saw it down the list after I posted mine. Sorry for the duplicate, the other one was their first post ever, hmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep I just saw it down the list after I posted mine. Sorry for the duplicate, the other one was their first post ever, hmmmmmmmmmm.
Haha, I can only assume that you mean me. No conspiracy here. I do live in the Twin Cities near the mothership, but that's about it. Have a couple friends that work there but they work in different areas, so they really couldn't confirm/deny anything.

I've been riding an FJR1300 for the past 12 years, and decided it was time for a change. I'd been considering buying a new 2018 or 2019 RM until I started seeing the rumors of the 116 on the 2020 baggers, and I've been waiting with bated breath since, like everyone else.

I'm not much of a forum posting guy, and I typically just lurk. But when I saw that the site was down for maintenance and nothing on here about it, I thought I would post up to get the hype train back on track. :)

·
Rider
459 Posts
Thanks for the alert(s.) I had been on the site, saw that ‘we’ll be right back’ message, and figured it was just routine (if ill-timed) maintenance.

It would be nice if they uploaded some pics and answers to all the many questions that are out there. I love my Scout but I’m looking to upgrade. Likely to a new Scout but I will say that the delays in practical info from Indian at the very least opens the doors to a consideration of other brand’s more available offerings. That Triumph Speed Twin does NOT look too shabby...

·
Rider
500 Posts
Yup. And they are quickly fazing out the Classic look and bags. There is even a Roadmaster Dark Horse with the new fairing and bags. Once they run out of parts, the Classic look will be gone I'm afraid.
Major mistake if they faze out the Classic look. After all, that is the first reason that got me on an Indian.
But, I don't personally see that happening. At least not anytime soon.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
3,043 Posts
Haha, I can only assume that you mean me. No conspiracy here. I do live in the Twin Cities near the mothership, but that's about it. Have a couple friends that work there but they work in different areas, so they really couldn't confirm/deny anything.

I've been riding an FJR1300 for the past 12 years, and decided it was time for a change. I'd been considering buying a new 2018 or 2019 RM until I started seeing the rumors of the 116 on the 2020 baggers, and I've been waiting with bated breath since, like everyone else.

I'm not much of a forum posting guy, and I typically just lurk. But when I saw that the site was down for maintenance and nothing on here about it, I thought I would post up to get the hype train back on track. :)
that's what all the spies say...;)

·
Rider
459 Posts
You can add the new Scout fairing to your ‘build’ on their website but the newer Scout saddlebags that were shown on that leaked dealer video are still not showing.

And this beauty below can be yours for the low, low price of only $16,799.00 before dealer prep, delivery, ETC.

D3DFE775-4195-4BEB-A7CE-93A279C262C6.jpeg

·
Bronze member
1,929 Posts
The Classic Chieftain is still there. The Elite, got a 116 (same as the others) & premium sound but for $35K others wise... that paint job. A bit fugly to me. Indian CVO. Still nothing on the Challenger.

Attachments

·
Silver member
4,811 Posts
You wouldn't expect the first introduction of the Challenger to be on the website, right?

That has to be more like EICMA, just like the STR1200....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts