Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be sending in an order for the new "Shoot the Moon" patch to my embroidery guy. The size is 9" tall X 8.25" wide. It's considerably larger than the first patch I sold here. The profits will be donated to a nonprofit Veteran's Charity.
I will not be taking orders and collecting money until the patches are in my hand. I will be filling orders to those who PM me with interest. I will be ordering 100 pieces initially. The final price has not been set yet, but will be a little more than the last patch I sold here.
All "Founding Members" who order a patch will receive a free Founding Member patch as a way to say thank you.
To @VSAdmin , I contacted @HINK about a spot in your Supporting Vendor section, but he did not get an answer from you folks. Please contact me directly with a PM.
Here is my last patch that I sold here:
Here is my artist rendition of the patch:

Here is the Founding Member patch. The size is 4" X 1":

Thank you for your interest and support!

·
Founding Member
431 Posts
Will be sending in an order for the new "Shoot the Moon" patch to my embroidery guy. The size is 9" tall X 8.25" wide. It's considerably larger than the first patch I sold here. The profits will be donated to a nonprofit Veteran's Charity.
I will not be taking orders and collecting money until the patches are in my hand. I will be filling orders to those who PM me with interest. I will be ordering 100 pieces initially. The final price has not been set yet, but will be a little more than the last patch I sold here.
All "Founding Members" who order a patch will receive a free Founding Member patch as a way to say thank you.
To @VSAdmin , I contacted @HINK about a spot in your Supporting Vendor section, but he did not get an answer from you folks. Please contact me directly with a PM.
View attachment 579711 Here is my artist rendition of the patch:
View attachment 579712
View attachment 579713
View attachment 579711 Here is my artist rendition of the patch:
View attachment 579712
View attachment 579713
Put me down for a patch, [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts