Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, my name is Wayne I am 72yrs. young and retired. I have been riding for 60 yrs. and mostly in the saddle of HD. Just purchased a 2019 Roadmaster and converted it to a CSC trike setup. Looking forward to getting to know the Indian community and riding the new trike. I stay in North Carolina and enjoy making things on the CNC router I built. Vietnam Vet and proud of it!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, thank you for your service Wayne.

·
Bronze member
1,039 Posts
@WayneP Congratulations on your new Roadmaster and welcome to the tribe. I'd like to also thank you for your service! Lastly, I don't like to read much so when you're settled kindly post some pictures of your ride. Enjoy!!!

·
Vendor / bronze
2,849 Posts
Wayne, welcome. Post some photos of your trike if you get a chance. We always like to see what others do to modify these great bikes.

·
Rider
866 Posts
Hello from New Jersey Wayne.
Thank you for your Service Sir.
Put up some pics of this Trike
I do CNC Medical Machining myself so very familier with your interest.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Welcome aboard, Wayne.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service. Sounds like an awesome bike and doing the trike set-up. Bet it looks great.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wayne,

Welcome to the tribe and forum.

Congrats on the purchase, I suspect it will keep you young.

Ride often and safely.

Thank you for serving our country.

Where abouts do you ride?

4T

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central VA. :)

·
Early joiner
236 Posts
Howdy, my name is Wayne I am 72yrs. young and retired. I have been riding for 60 yrs. and mostly in the saddle of HD. Just purchased a 2019 Roadmaster and converted it to a CSC trike setup. Looking forward to getting to know the Indian community and riding the new trike. I stay in North Carolina and enjoy making things on the CNC router I built. Vietnam Vet and proud of it!
Wilkommen Wayne. This site is good for technical brain-picking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts