Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indian Motorcycle is Roaring into Colorado Springs, Colorado. Pikes Peak Indian Motorcycle will be the first Indian Motorcycle dealership in the area. We will be opening very soon and have set up a page so folks can follow the grand opening schedule and see the work progress on the dealership. Pikes Peak Indian Motorcycles

·
Bronze member
2,666 Posts
I stopped by the place where I bought my scooter from this morning to shoot the shit with the guys there.Anyways,one of the techs had the same machine as I have [but a 19 model,mine is an 18 model ] up on the lift for warantee work.I believe the owner stated it didn't run right ,and when it did,it wasn't very well.It only had a few thousand miles on the clock.Upon further inspection of that machine,I noticed it had a Rhine Heart exhaust system,a set of high rise ape hangers,a claimed different tune the owner put in it,[which I believe was the problem] and the same sound system I have on mine.[I guess one out of four ain't bad,lol lol ] So I looked at it and then listened to it once the tech got it running,.and all I can say is,if I was still working,his registration and number plate would be in the back of my car,right along with his license.Why?? Because everything he [the owner] did was illegal as hell and the poor guy working on it [under warantee] was pullin out his hair trying to figure out just what tune he put in it.He did finally get it running,but at what expense to the dealership because of what the owner did to it.Sometimes I just can't figure out these people because they know it's illegal as hell to do,yet they still do it.And THEN,when THEY screw it up,they expect the DEALER to fix it under WARANTEE!! Well I don't think so.:mad:

I don't know,maybe I'm gettin old, but atleast I still know right from wrong,or what's legal and what's not !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts