Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 2013 Cycle World HD Street Glide test article.

Jamie Elvidge Contributing Editor Note 'The Street Glide isn't just the world's favorite bagger. It's also been mine, at least until I spent several days on Indian'a new Chieftain with its stock-in-all models Thunder Stroke 111.....'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Funny, I couldn't find that quote anywhere. Not that I don't believe it, but a link would be helpful to validate it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read that also. It is what she said, which I thought was great. It was in last month's Cycle World.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Dale you didn't look too hard. While not everything in print (which is where I originally read it) is always online, it was pretty easy to find this online as well.

<p style='font: italic bold 18px/normal Georgia, serif; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;'>Jamie Elvidge
Contributing Editor
<p style='font-size: 14px;'>The Street Glide isn&rsquo;t just the world&rsquo;s favorite bagger. It&rsquo;s also been mine, at least until I spent several days on Indian&rsquo;s new Chieftain with its stock-in-all-models Thunder Stroke 111. This new High Output Twin Cam 103 may be more powerful, but its output is just shy of enough. Everything else, however, is much improved. There&rsquo;s more comfort, an even better ride, and the new infotainment system, standard in the Special, is the best I&rsquo;ve ever used.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be a caveman with technology so I couldn't find the quote. I wanted to read the article. I want a Cheiftain. So if you have this link I would appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts