Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Indian motorcycle riders. A week ago, I purchased an Indian Chieftain Dark Horse. I am extremely excited to ride the bike. I almost purchased a Harley Street Glide, but my wife and my wallet out voted me 2 to 1. No seriously, what I get in terms of standard accessories with the Dark Horse made it a no-brainer decision. I'm looking for ape hangers or risers with the point at the bend...any advice? Thanks,

Melvin

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hello fellow Indian motorcycle riders. A week ago, I purchased an Indian Chieftain Dark Horse. I am extremely excited to ride the bike. I almost purchased a Harley Street Glide, but my wife and my wallet out voted me 2 to 1. No seriously, what I get in terms of standard accessories with the Dark Horse made it a no-brainer decision. I'm looking for ape hangers or risers with the point at the bend...any advice? Thanks,

Melvin
KST Apache bars have the point at the bend.

·
Rider
639 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Gotta see a pic of your scooter. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome from Hawaii. Nice ride bro!

Reactions: mcoop1973

·
Registered
208 Posts
Aloha! I just left Hawaii in July...I'm in San Antonio now.
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything. Everything was closed twice after you left. And people that are walking in the parks within 6 feet of each other were getting up to 5k tickets.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Melvin
Welcome aboard! Great decision! Bike looks awesome! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Melvin
I see some people using FMB choppers bars on their bikes too. They have a few options along with a bunch of heights available. But I’ll third on those KST bars, they are nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts