Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I entered and won the 2017 Indian Chieftain sweepstakes & have the motorcycle garaged and lying in wait for its true owner. There are no miles on this motorcycle - not a single customer test drive, as it was delivered to our address with one mile on the odometer from the dealership staff that prepped the bike.

For a good online view and more details on the bike, please refer to Indian's website: 2017 Indian Chieftain Motorcycle - Star Silver over Thunder Black

The price listed on the website is 25,199, but we'll be selling it lower than that! We have the title in hand - throw me an offer and let's make a deal!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the win. Awesome bike.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
You may be too far from me, but I am in the market and have cash. So, looks like Massachusetts? Damn, I'm in Arizona..........A long drive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, congrats!
Congratulations!
Welcome and congrats on the win. Awesome bike.
Thank you all!

Location??
Massachusetts (Middlesex County)

Might I suggest you sell the Harley and ride the Indian, it's a clear omen.
That's actually a family member's - he loves that thing!

You may be too far from me, but I am in the market and have cash. So, looks like Massachusetts? Damn, I'm in Arizona..........A long drive.
Sent you a message regarding the distance (and possibility of having the motorcycle shipped).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please post some video & the VIN

Thanks
Thanks for your interest but I've accepted an offer from another user on this forum. Hoping to complete the transaction next week. Out of curiosity, what would the video have helped with? o_O

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Limited
8 Posts
Some things look 2 good 2 be true......& not all of us are around the corner to verify the simple things that could mess up a transaction.

Every phone these days has camera & video capacity..... not hard to comply with such a request.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some things look 2 good 2 be true......& not all of us are around the corner to verify the simple things that could mess up a transaction.

Every phone these days has camera & video capacity..... not hard to comply with such a request.
I wasn't implying any kind of difficulty, just that it seems unnecessary and mildly inconvenient. Those pics are from the driveway on the day the dealership delivered the motorcycle. In any case, if our deal falls through (I have no reason to believe it will) for some reason then I'll update this thread & include the VIN.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
That'd be more of a fire sale price for this, but there are some nice ones I see listed on this forum in that price range. Best of luck
Understood... not in the market .. well, I would be .. at that price ..

Good luck , my man .. there's a buyer out there..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The buyer backed out - the motorcycle is still available!

For those asking, the VIN: 56KTCAAA3H3346548

·
Registered
112 Posts
Your family member should sell his HD and buy your Indian.....give him a test ride and he probably will....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts