Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Founding member
1,132 Posts
Got it a week or so ago, I think I mentioned it on one of the several "I hate the IMRG" threads.... lol

·
Bronze member
3,355 Posts
go mine a couple of weeks ago... nice... but no spy shots of the Challenger or STR... the rest of the 2020 line up was in it... and this was printed well before the release... they must have some serious confidentiality rules...

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Quarterly? Are they actually doing that now? When I had my membership (2 years) I only ever received one issue. Just one. Only once. Part of the reason I didn't renew it. Not that big a deal really since I wasn't trying to buy a life, just a bike to ride, and my insurance covers towing better than the membership did should I ever need it.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
go mine a couple of weeks ago... nice... but no spy shots of the Challenger or STR... the rest of the 2020 line up was in it... and this was printed well before the release... they must have some serious confidentiality rules...
The FTR is not for me, but nice write up. The Scout history was nice as well even though it's not for me as either, but I do love semi recent history.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quarterly? Are they actually doing that now? When I had my membership (2 years) I only ever received one issue. Just one. Only once. Part of the reason I didn't renew it. Not that big a deal really since I wasn't trying to buy a life, just a bike to ride, and my insurance covers towing better than the membership did should I ever need it.
I'm assuming Quarterly because it indicates 'Fall' issue on the cover. We'll see I guess. I enjoy(ed) it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm impressed with the new layout. It looks amazing on the coffee table, but it also looks like they are cutting back on coverage of IMRG chapters. I wonder if they've simply given up on that avenue of marketing and branding.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm impressed with the new layout. It looks amazing on the coffee table, but it also looks like they are cutting back on coverage of IMRG chapters. I wonder if they've simply given up on that avenue of marketing and branding.
Probably. Its all about tracking, targeted ads.

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,749 Posts
It is very well done physically. The content hasn’t changed much and that’s always been the Indian “look at how wonderful we are” theme.
Since local chapters are paying for the liability insurance for Polaris, Indian and IMRG, the least that they could do is churn out a decent magazine.

I sure wish that someone that knows motorcycles, people and organizations would get a handle on National...

·
Registered
364 Posts
I got this issue a couple weeks ago, and I enjoyed reading it. I think they did a nice job on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
5 years +
155 Posts
It is very well done physically. The content hasn’t changed much and that’s always been the Indian “look at how wonderful we are” theme.
Since local chapters are paying for the liability insurance for Polaris, Indian and IMRG, the least that they could do is churn out a decent magazine.

I sure wish that someone that knows motorcycles, people and organizations would get a handle on National...
What chapters are paying for insurance and how much?

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,749 Posts
Liabil
What chapters are paying for insurance and how much?
ity insurance is required for each individual chapter now. You can get it through IMRG for $1200 per year or get it yourself and your chapter, IMRG National, Indian , and Polaris all have to be insured. Some dealers are paying for it, some chapters have ignored the requirement.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts