Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

What is your fuel mapping?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rider
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, @Hatt gave excellent advice. New poll:

1= Aftermarket mapping
2= Indian re-mapping
3= stock mapping

Reactions: Hatt

·
Registered
763 Posts
Stock for me at the moment. I did answer the poll. But not for much longer I hope. Will be gettting the fuelmoto PV3 and the K&N replacement air filter. As soon as my first service is done and I sort out delivery with Fuelmoto and work out how to access the diagnostic/tune plug I’ll be chucking that one straight in. 👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
763 Posts
Cheers Max. I had this feeling you may reply. So is it just tucked in up behind the cover and easy to access or do you have to undo a clip or something?👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
763 Posts
I removed mine on the left side to top up my coolant after it bled all the air out of the system. Not long after I got it actually. Couldn’t see the coolant in the little window in the front of the left cover. 💧😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
218 Posts
I used to run the Fuel Moto tune over the stock Indian map, and it was excellent! I had the Ryan tune also, but FM seemed smoother to me.

Now I'm running the updated Indian map without a tune, and it's not all that bad. With Craig's help, I've 4 different tweaks of a new FM tune over the updated Indian map with confusing results. Maybe something wrong with my bike? Don't know yet, but the new Indian map works well enough. Work in progress.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I removed mine on the left side to top up my coolant after it bled all the air out of the system. Not long after I got it actually. Couldn’t see the coolant in the little window in the front of the left cover. 💧😎🇦🇺
My wife’s bike coolant level was low when new and mine pissed coolant when new due overfill.

Guess that’s the task they assign apprentice assembly line staff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts