Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,627 Posts
Aside from the trunk, those are the only accessories that interested me. I reached out to a couple of other companies to see if they were making some a while ago and they said yes but they don't have them yet.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,627 Posts
Yep. Rumor was they were going to have a chopped version as well.

·
Rider
1,044 Posts
Must have the pizza box. I can live without lowers. The close outs or “gaiters” I’ve had in the past on Harley’s work well and don’t get rock chips.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,627 Posts
I've had mine ordered for over a month and still don't have them yet... :(

·
Registered
353 Posts
I just installed these end of last week. They do work really well. There is also a notch which keeps the bar open for pegs.

It was hard for me to snap all the snaps it is super tight, but I think it will stretch some in time

·
Premium Member
2020 Indian Challenger Limited - Thunder Black Pearl
2,132 Posts
I have a set of the Highway Bar Lower Closeouts, put them on my bike about two weeks ago and they are made very nice. And ysr they are made to allow mounting of highway pegs or rest. They work really well in blocking wind/air and don't seem to effect handling at ll even when it's windy outsdie although as mikepillow had mention, they are somewhat hard to get the snaps close the first time you try installing/mounting them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a set of the Highway Bar Lower Closeouts, put them on my bike about two weeks ago and they are made very nice. And ysr they are made to allow mounting of highway pegs or rest. They work really well in blocking wind/air and don't seem to effect handling at ll even when it's windy outsdie although as mikepillow had mention, they are somewhat hard to get the snaps close the first time you try installing/mounting them.
Thanks for the info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts