Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Cant see the photo in the post.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be fixed now, sorry.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Moto/dirt track style bars in gloss black. Very aggressive riding posture.
Looks good! More pictures from side maybe? I've got the same style bars sitting here. Just waiting on my bike to install them on...

Reactions: JayFL459

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a side view for WillRide

Reactions: WillRide

·
Registered
974 Posts
those look almost cafe style, nice.
As an older dude, I went for the extended bars accessory. If I hold up my old bars against the extended, they are indeed 2 inches further back. I like that cruiser style, personal preference.
PC250765.JPG
You can see them good in this picture

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
those look almost cafe style, nice.
As an older dude, I went for the extended bars accessory. If I hold up my old bars against the extended, they are indeed 2 inches further back. I like that cruiser style, personal preference. View attachment 4478 You can see them good in this picture
I also went with the reduced reach bars. These, along with my extended reach seat just about make seating position about perfect.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool bars "kid"!!!

Could you possibly write some more about the riding position, and possibly get someone to take a shot of you seated (re body position)?

Maybe also include your height etc?

I'm interested as I much prefer this look also, but we won't be getting any Scouts for months yet..... Nice job.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
As an older dude, I went for the extended bars accessory. If I hold up my old bars against the extended, they are indeed 2 inches further back. I like that cruiser style, personal preference.
I Like that Look but would want the extra 2" to raise the bars a bit higher as the Stock ones a bit low for my comfort .. I am not talking Apes, just a bit higher for my comfort level .. 2" should just about do it ..

·
Registered
974 Posts
I Like that Look but would want the extra 2" to raise the bars a bit higher as the Stock ones a bit low for my comfort .. I am not talking Apes, just a bit higher for my comfort level .. 2" should just about do it ..
I have not messed with them yet but you can raise them, just a bolt to bring up a few inches

Reactions: JayFL459

·
Registered
974 Posts
Cool bars "kid"!!!

Could you possibly write some more about the riding position, and possibly get someone to take a shot of you seated (re body position)?

Maybe also include your height etc?

I'm interested as I much prefer this look also, but we won't be getting any Scouts for months yet..... Nice job.
Love the riding position, might raise the bars a little, waiting for some warmer weather to experiment. Avg height and weight, (5, 11 and 180)

Reactions: Cindy

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will get some pics on the bike tomorrow. I'm 6'3" and 170. It's a very lean-in stance for me.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I will get some pics on the bike tomorrow. I'm 6'3" and 170. It's a very lean-in stance for me.
Kid, I also am very interested in seeing some more pics and riding position. I love the looks but I'm not a 'kid' any more and I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be. Regardless, nice job! Love the look of what I've seen so far.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Here is a picture of the riding position.

Reactions: WillRide

·
Registered
738 Posts
Kid, that doesn't look overly extreme - might be a bit much for me for too long a ride though. But I do really like the looks!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I kind of like that. Have you had it out for a ride? How does it feel?
Yep, let us know how it feels after a ride.

I couldn't ride a VRod bc it was just too extreme for me. I like a comfortable ride. To each his own.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts