Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a very expensive option but SC project is releasing an exhaust and de-cat for the bike. It costs over $1k for the slip on alone and the de-cat is around $400 US dollars. That price point I think I'll stick with the s&s slip on when I have the money saved up but it looks good.

Attachments

·
Bronze member
1,767 Posts

·
Read Only
636 Posts
I don't think that S&S exhaust system will sell very well and you'll probably see a lot of used ones for sale in the near future as the sellers are recuperating from toasted right thighs.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think no.. england...mmmhh.. germany never. My s&s grand national includet db- killer is enough. This exhaust her with one pipe and an little muffler.... gets very loud

·
Bronze member
1,767 Posts
“Offroad use only”

Best looking slip on so far imo. Tried a racefit growler on my last bike. Loud but had a nice tone.

Plus the bluing on the titanium is an added bonus.

But if I were to guess. That’s about a $800usd slip on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
636 Posts
“Offroad use only”
Best looking slip on so far imo. Tried a racefit growler on my last bike. Loud but had a nice tone.
Plus the bluing on the titanium is an added bonus.
But if I were to guess. That’s about a $800usd slip on.
I agree that the Racefit Exhaust is the best looking to date on all the aftermarket slip-on/resonator delete options that have been fabricated. Limited bends and easy to install.
Wonder if they will just offer the pipe without the muffler welded on?

·
Bronze member
1,767 Posts
IMG_1876.JPG

Wish they would have used their longer growler and mounted it lower like they do for the Fz1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts