Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the owner at Sampson about their new fishtails and other slip on's for the Scout. He said they are in production and will be released in the next few weeks. Xchoppers will be adding products as soon as they are available.

Staggered Longtails for Indian Scout | Samson Exhaust

Product Description
Samson’s all new Staggered Longtail slip-on mufflers for Scout are ready to rumble! The top muffler has an 1 7/8 inch inlet with 2 1/4 inch O.D. muffler body 20 1/2 inches long. The bottom muffler has the same O.D. and inlet with a 27 inch muffler body. Both mufflers come equipped with a removable Samson universal Longtail tip, and Samson’s A-118 high performance baffles (1 3/4 inch baffle for 2 1/4 pipe). Any 10″ long Samson baffle designed & manufactured for use in 2 1/4 inch pipe can be used for custom sound tuning. Expect as much as a 20% increase in rear wheel horsepower, and torque.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
In the Sampson tradition, I bet they'll be loud.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i just ordered these last night. do you know if they will fit with the saddlebags? I care about the pipes more than the bags but I would just like to know if there are any clearance issues for the future

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just ordered these last night. do you know if they will fit with the saddlebags? I care about the pipes more than the bags but I would just like to know if there are any clearance issues for the future
I'm thinking there may be some interference at the fishtails with large bags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts