Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from England, but I live in north Georgia, moved over here about 10 yrs ago to marry my American husband :) Where in Florida are you?

·
Rider
440 Posts
Hi! I just posted in the Scout Sixty forum but I thought i'd say hi here too! I'm excited to have my first bike and to be learning to ride - spent too many years on the back of my husband's bike, and this is about damn time! :)

Making my Scout Sixty Mine!
I'm kind of old school just bought my chieftain classic to match my scout . Both willow green/cream.
Nobody ever confuses it with being a Harley.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congratulations and welcome - nice picture. Lots of good riding in north Georgia. Did you go with Mall of Georgia, Marietta, Chattanooga, or another source entirely?

Reactions: EZ Rider 55

·
Super Moderator
5,715 Posts
@Polly - Congratulations and welcome. Too bad you missed the Indian Motorcycle Pow Wow this past weekend. It was in Maggie Valley, not a very far ride for you and your husband. And, yes, HD are welcome too - they just have to ride in the back (just kidding).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from, New England... Massachusetts actually.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Glad you're here! My wife just got her license in April and now we have 2 Scouts! She loves riding and lives her Scout.
We are in East TN a bit north of you. Our grandkids are in North Augusta, so we go down from time to time.

·
Belgian rider
405 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the Indian World. Ride safe and enjoy the miles.
Ugh from the Belgium Tribe.
keep the shiny side up.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,362 Posts
Welcome to the tribe! My lovely wife julie is on a Vic CCT and we’ve ridden over 100k mi together — great to have another riding couple aboard!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts