Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today i installed a set of shorty mufflers made by Radiant, called the Shorty Stealth GP. it was a simple process but you had to do a little fighting to get the stock mufflers off. anyways, i got a great deal on the mufflers, they were easy to install and now the bike has some sound.

the links below are videos of "Before" & "After" so you can see what they look like and compare the sound. let me know what you think.

before:

2015-2018 Indian Scout, Sixty, and Bobber STEALTH GP EXHAUST - Radiant Cycles

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sounds good! I’ve been debating those too... some say they’re too loud. It’s all different for everyone

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for sharing , after looking at many options it came down to these or Licks turnouts. I ride with an MC and no one can hear me in the pack with the stage II’s. Going to go with these and I am only out $100!

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
today i installed a set of shorty mufflers made by Radiant, called the Shorty Stealth GP. it was a simple process but you had to do a little fighting to get the stock mufflers off. anyways, i got a great deal on the mufflers, they were easy to install and now the bike has some sound.

the links below are videos of "Before" & "After" so you can see what they look like and compare the sound. let me know what you think.

before:

2015-2018 Indian Scout, Sixty, and Bobber STEALTH GP EXHAUST - Radiant Cycles
Hey there ChasVic, you're location says NW FL so I'm checking in with you to see how you made out. Hope you and yours are OK.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good! I’ve been debating those too... some say they’re too loud. It’s all different for everyone
"Loud" is an accurate description but i would add, that to me, they are "not too loud" and not harsh sounding. while riding through the neighborhood, it is very easy to keep the noise down at normal speed (25 mph). realize that i have the "Stealth GP" which cost more and is "quieter' than the regular "GP".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts