Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are finishing the details on a new set of drag bars for the Bobber. They are gloss black powder coated 1" diameter with the knurls in the correct place. The ends are reduced to 7/8" for the grips and controls. We are finishing the details on the mirror mounts on the ends. So this is a sneak peak. The length is just under 32". Also fits the Scout. Available soon (Oct 2018) at www.IndianAftermarket.com
Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Bicycle fork Pipe

·
Registered
439 Posts
We are finishing the details on a new set of drag bars for the Bobber. They are gloss black powder coated 1" diameter with the knurls in the correct place. The ends are reduced to 7/8" for the grips and controls. We are finishing the details on the mirror mounts on the ends. So this is a sneak peak. The length is just under 32". Also fits the Scout. Available soon (Oct 2018) at www.IndianAftermarket.com View attachment 428018
Will it clear the front master cylinder brake line? The issue is that brake line won’t clear the top of the right side fork. If it does, I’d be very interested if it comes in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guy is that is testing it is in Kansas. I am in Georgia. So far this has not been an issue. The bend in the bars should make the cable go away from the fork enough. I will disclose any issues once we are ready to sell. It has to work good or I can't sell it. I know people want this so I think we can get it. Photos coming soon.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Risers would get them up so they don't bump the tank. But you don't need them to ride. The cables would still reach. It might be a little more comfortable also. LINK: http://www.indianaftermarket.com/handlebar-and-speedo-riser-kits.html

This is a new product. We offer money back warranty. You could order with risers and send them back if you don't need them or the other way around.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
These bars have a M8 threaded hole for end mirrors. There is a locator pin on the ends that Indian mirrors use. The pins can be pulled out with plyers if not needed. The bars are 1" diameter steel except for the ends are solid aluminum 7/8" diameter.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got an order for drag bars for a bobber. The customer wants turn signals on the ends of the bars. We are making them and will offer them as another product or option. I will post photos as I get them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.