Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally! Remodeling, landscaping,etc now underway Loveland-Maderia Rd. exit off I-275. VW site in Loveland, will try to get more info asap

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
The number of Indian Dealerships is growing rapidly! That is a good thing!

·
Registered
95 Posts
As luck would have it, I have to be in Cincinnati for a family event this Saturday. I've got the afternoon free and will be stopping by.

Can't Wait!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Had a great time at the Grand Opening of the new Indian Dealership in Cincinnati, Ohio. Really nice people and gorgeous dealership. Everyone was very friendly and the selection of bikes was excellent.

They had three custom-painted Chiefs that they unveiled throughout the day. When they unveiled the second bike (Black/Gold/White) a lady in the crowd shouted that she had to have it and she bought it on the spot. It was pretty cool. (See pics #4, #5 and #10 below. The woman in the fringe jacket is the new owner).

When my girlfriend saw the Scout she really liked it. We had just come from a formal family affair ("formal" and "family" being two of my least favorite "F" words) and she was still wearing her dress from the morning. She ran out to the truck, grabbed a change of clothes and then spent the next hour drooling all over the Scout on the showroom floor. After years of looking at everything from Sportsters to Softails to Spyders, this was the first bike she really was in love with. Looks like we're going to be a 2-Indian family!!!! I love this girl! (See pics #8, #9 and #16 below). An to think I was pissed about having to go to this event and miss the NCAA tournament. Looks like it paid off OK.

cincyindian01.jpg
cincyindian02.jpg
cincyindian03.jpg
cincyindian04.jpg
cincyindian05.jpg
cincyindian06.jpg
cincyindian07.jpg
cincyindian08.jpg
cincyindian09.jpg
cincyindian10.jpg
cincyindian11.jpg
cincyindian12.jpg