Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Indian FTR 1200 | 800-538-7035

This just showed up on Corbin's site today. The FTR seat has been KILLING my tailbone :eek:, so I've been checking every couple days for aftermarket seats for this bike. Relieved that this finally showed up :cool:.

I've had their seats on my Kaw GPZ750 and Triumph Tiger Explorer, and it's a vast improvement over the original. Even done an iron butt ride on one! /brag

·
Silver member
5,283 Posts
I don't think it is too terrible. I would definitely order it with black stitching though...

·
Silver member
5,505 Posts
I actually like it, it's not that different from the stock seat at first sight.

That said, I'm perfectly happy with the Tracker seat.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Ya don't look to much different than stock. Which is good in my book.
I'm happy with the stock seat, but if I were to get one, I'd get it with Blue stitching as I like that detail on the stock seat as well and would want to change that. I'd also hope for a less seemingly slippery looking material.
Great to have options!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the Corbin seat on my FTR now. It's more stiff (as expected, and in a good way) and definitely more comfortable on the rear end on longer rides. However it pushes me forward too far and I really have to fight with it to get a decent riding position. Pretty disappointed that they made the seat length shorter for the rider. Never had that happen before. It does seems to get a little better the more I ride it and break it in, though. I may put another 200 miles on it and if it's not a lot better I'll be giving Corbin a call.

·
Read Only
636 Posts
I'm looking into having a custom Corbin seat made for my FTR 1200S. They are sending me material samples for me to decide the color scheme to what matches best.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts