Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a devout Harley owner my entire life and as such held the opinion that no other bike was worthy. I have an artificial right hip, three cages and six screws in my back and the vibration in my beloved ElectraGlyde was killing me. After years of discomfort and long bouts of not riding my Harley I made the hard decision to try another bike and let my Lady go. I bought a GoldWing GL 1800 and it lasted about 3 rides. The mid position pegs hurt my hips. I tried the GoldWing highway pegs but the wide faring put my legs right over the heat coming off the 6 cylinder heat box. Max ride time on both was about two hours followed by allot of pain and recovery time. I was driving by our Suzuki Dealer and saw the Vision sitting under a tent and said what the hell. Long story short, I bought the 2008 Vision Comfort Premium and I will never, we'll not anytime soon sit on another bike. I have had it for 3 days and have not gotten off it except to eat and sleep. My longest ride was 5 hours and I stopped to eat and gas up and I have had little pain after. I would recommend this beauty to anyone and believe it will allow me to ride for many more years than I thought I would with my issues. Only complaint is filling up the dang tank but I getting better at it after reading the tips on the site. Love the site and Love my Vision.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Happy to hear you overcame your riding limitations... even happier to hear it was on a Victory!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on being able to enjoy riding again. After this we never hear the end of the Vision owners saying they ride the best Victory's. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts