Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cool! I am torn between the Chieftain or the Chief Vintage.

On the Chieftain: I DO NOT LIKE the Victory looking fairing - it just does not look right on this bike.
On the Chief Vintage: I DO NOT LIKE not having radio with a fairing.

I've been ok'ed for financing...just waiting to see what the 2015 looks like/price. I'll probably go with the Chieftain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice just learned today that my Blue Chieftain will be ready for pick-up this Saturday cant wait
only two more sleeps lol

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Cool! I am torn between the Chieftain or the Chief Vintage.

On the Chieftain: I DO NOT LIKE the Victory looking fairing - it just does not look right on this bike.
On the Chief Vintage: I DO NOT LIKE not having radio with a fairing.

I've been ok'ed for financing...just waiting to see what the 2015 looks like/price. I'll probably go with the Chieftain.
Doesn't even look close to the Victory fairing to me, it went designed from the shape of the old Santa Fe Chieftain Locomotive from the 40s

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I test road a Road King and a Vic Cross country prior to buying the Indian.... biggest turn off of the Vic was the fairing.. I just hate that look. I liked the Road king.. but I had real good luck with Polaris/Vic bikes.. and HD's are every where.. I don't want to be like everyone else. I wasn't real fond of the Chieftain fairing.. but it grew on me.. As for Fish head and Rice bikes.. NO.. Now, Ducati.. Monster 900..that is one sexy motorcycle.. WOW.. however I'm foolish enough to get hurt.. but I do want one..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts