Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The New Indian of Toledo Facebook page has this video of a forklift removing four new Indians in their shipping crates from a semi trailer. The flick then goes to the uncrating of a Sprinfield Blue Chief Classic inside the Honda East service area. Here's the video URL link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=60u8Ni6st1s

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't get to work in this post so i put it in the Videos section and it works just fine. I'll try attaching it here.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks never seen one uncrated, Hey they even come in a zippered bag.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to ask my dealer to save the wrap so I could make a banner out of the Indian graphic- but to my surprise- they said they said they are proactively doing that for all of their customers who get a numbered bike. The bag has the matching serial # on it, and they thought it might make a great collector piece to hang onto.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct. When I picked up my Chieftain, Engelhart (dealer) had the crate cover neatly folded waiting to give me to take home. Very nice touch. They then proceeded to take the next hour and a half reviewing every detail of the motorcycle. Started up on the lift to reviewing and signing inspection and overview sheets. In 35 years of riding best delivery dealer experience I have had. I felt like a greatly appreciated customer. What a great customer satisfaction experience!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts